Friday, February 23, 2007

The Foundation For Success

A while back I began talking to one of the sharpest guys in the industry, Jeremy Boone, about
how our thinking patters ultimately dictate our success (or failure.) I'm going to share
an interview I did with Jeremy as well as an opportunity to take the same test that I, Alwyn
Cosgrove, Craig Ballantyne, Kelli Calabreese and countless others took to help set the stage
for us to be successful.

You can check the interview out at:

http://www.fitnessconsultinggroup.com/boone.html

And if you're really interested in seeing 'why you do what you do' and how you can use that information to become more successful, more fulfilled and have a more lucrative business - you owe it to yourself to take the Mindscan at:

http://www.everydaychampion.com/mindscanrigsby.htm


Talk to you later.

P.S. - Did you know that you'll be able to see Alwyn Cosgrove, Bill Hartman, Charles Staley, Chad Waterbury and a host of other extraordinarily smart fitness pros at J.P.'s Summit in April? If so, why didn't you tell me? If not, I'll have more information soon - as this seems like it will be one of the few 'must attend' events for successful fitness pros.