Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The 12 Days of Fitness

Over the next couple of weeks I'll be pretty busy with what looks to be a pretty exciting event for fitness professionals.

A couple of weeks ago Nick, Allen Hill and I were looking for a way to share the Christmas spirit with fellow fitness pros and give back as a means of expressing or gratitude for helping us to our best year to date. Dax Moy suggested that we do a promotion tied to the 12 Days of Christmas that he ran a version of last year.

So here's what Nick, Allen and I have come up with:

The 12 Days of Fitness

Each day, for 12 straight days (kinda like the song) we, along with a number of fellow fitness professionals, will be giving avay free reports, downloads and e-books. We, as well as several contributors, also have decided to offer several of our best selling products at a BIG discount.

I think between just Nick, Allen and I we have over a dozen free gifts.

Here's just some of the other people that will be contributing:

Craig Ballantyne
Jim Labadie
Bill Hartman
Chris Mohr
Dax Moy
Jayson Hunter
Lee Taft
Jeremy Boone

I'll keep you posted as to when you can register...I think the home page will actually go up today at:

http://www.12daysoffitness.com

I'll post later on with a list of some of the things that Nick, Allen and I will be giving away as or gifts to you.

Later!