Tuesday, July 25, 2006

And A Special Thanks To...

I just wanted to take a minute to say thanks to Craig Ballantyne at www.turbulencetraining.blogspot.com, Bill Hartman at www.billhartman.blogspot.com and Alwyn Cosgrove at www.alwyncosgrove.blogspot.com. These guys that I've always looked up to as the leaders in the fitness industry all were kind enough to give me and the Fitness Riches book a plug on their blogs recently. Man, do you want to talk about feeling honored. These guys are the best our industry has to offer. That is exactly why I love working in the fitness industry.

If you are wanting to take a quantum leap forward in your business I can't suggest strongly enough that you study these guys. Go to their blogs, check out their websites, read their articles and get their products. Success leaves clues. Study what they do and find a way to model it. You'll find yourself on the fast track in no time.

Talk to you later.